About Me

My photo
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Blog-Advisor -: Dhananjai Chopra(Course Coordinator,CMS,IPS,AU), Founding Blog-Manager -: Prateek Pathak....

Friday, May 6, 2011

On Mothers Day for all the Moms!!!


A lovable note
As pure as a morning dew,
Reflects your care.
Holding my tender hands,
You were always there………



Stiring honey with every word,
You caramelized my soul.
My alma mater,
You gave my life a goal.



Effigy of benevolence,
magnanimous you.
From the depth of my heart,
I state the true……………………




No more words do I find,
To describe your love.
Affectionate than affection,
You are my dole of dove.






The reason of my being,
My building block.
My Mother,,,,,
You always Rock………..

Happy Mother’s Day!


Richa Tiwari
Student
B.A in Media Studies
University of Allahabad  

No comments:

Post a Comment